FriendFinder Networks Inc
|Post Date:||Mar 15, 2019||Type:||Full-Time|
|Start Date:||3/15/2019||Salary:|| |
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Analyze complex data to provide recommendations for maximizing profitable revenue, traffic conversion opportunities, and reducing costs to support business objectives
- Perform data analysis to support executive decisions
- Work with stakeholders identifying and defining operational problems, plan project strategy, and define data requirements
- Perform complete queries across multiple database/servers, and ideally, stored procedures, user defined functions, events, etc.
- Dive into complex data sets to analyze trends, identify opportunities and quantify the potential value of new initiatives.
- Collect and evaluate data gathered from multiple sources and abstract up from low-level information to a better understanding to present to management and executives
- Able to define business requirements for reporting, dashboards, analytics and ad-hoc reporting for various Business Units
- Effectively communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders and senior leadership
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in applied or technical discipline (CS, Math, Statistics, Engineering or similar) is required
- 2 years’ of relevant business analysis experience
- 2 years’ Google Analytics experience preferred
- Experience with R/S-Plus, SPSS, SAS, STATA (or similar), MS SQL Server Analysis Services, etc. is required
- Programming or scripting language experience would be advantageous (e.g., Perl)
- Statistical background with experience in regression analysis, correlation analysis, clustering , machine learning
- Must be comfortable with adult content
- Must be at least 21 years old
WHAT IS PREFERABLE TO HAVE
- Hands on advanced experience with MYSQL, writing queries
- Advanced MS Excel (e.g., pivot tables, MS query, array formulae, user-defined functions, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability designing effective solutions to complex problems; intuitive/natural aptitude for problem solving
- Solid track record of ownership of projects and adept at working independently with little supervision
- Articulate and comfortable communicating with colleagues, different teams, and all levels of management
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Team-player, positive attitude and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Should have a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Should be a team-player, positive attitude and flexible
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: No direct reports
FriendFinder Networks Inc. and its subsidiaries offer a business casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive salary. The benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with a 5% match on eligible earnings with no vesting period
- Medical (Kaiser HMO, Aetna PPO), Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (20 days PTO) and Holiday Pay (12 company paid holidays off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- 529 Education Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Club Reimbursement
FriendFinder Networks is an international leader in social media founded in 1996 by Andrew Conru. Originally started as a main-stream social networking site, the company quickly adapted to consumer preferences, and branched out into different social media verticals. Andrew Conru is still directing FriendFinder Networks’ vision for pioneering new development of innovative and social media technology connecting people every day all over the world.
OUR HUMANITY (Equal Opportunity Employer)
At FriendFinder Networks we are proud to celebrate diversity of people for the benefit of our employees, our products, and the global community we all belong to.
It is the policy of FriendFinder Networks Inc., and its subsidiaries, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment or services are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, religious or political preferences or union affiliation.
FRIENDFINDER NETWORKS OVERVIEW
FriendFinder Networks Inc. is a leading Internet-based social
networking and technology company operating several of the most
heavily-trafficked websites in the world. We provide our customers with a wide
variety of online products and services, appealing to members of diverse
cultures and interest groups, so they can interact with each other and enjoy
our content. Our sites’ services include social networking, online personals,
live and recorded video, online chat rooms, instant messaging, photo and video
sharing, blogs, message boards, email and premium content websites.
We’re looking for a talented Data Scientist who is driven by
challenges to use data to provide actionable insights for growing the
next-generation social media platform to join our team. We enable teams to
collaborate for the deployment of lightweight web and mobile apps for social
networking and live-streaming videos used by millions of users every day. You
will work closely with other teams that have a profound and immediate impact on
our vision with real-time social media in the global community. We connect
people fast, anywhere in the world, in real-time 24 hours a day.
WHY JOIN US?
Our mission is to bring people with shared interest together through
social media in a safe, enjoyable, and friendly environment. We want to hire
people who share our global vision of connecting people through social media,
to join our collaborative team. People who thrive on being challenged, enjoy
collaborating with others, and want to engineer solutions for people with
common interests to connect. Are you ready to take on the challenge and work on
FriendFinder Networks is looking for a Data Scientist with the
primary responsibility to query and analyze large disparate datasets looking
for relationships and trends typically related to increasing revenue, improving
membership conversions, fraud detection and prevention, and providing actionable insights for solutions
to business problems. You will communicate your findings and make presentations
to senior management on a regular basis. Your contributions
will ensure FriendFinder Networks will continue to provide our customers the
best possible user experience for everyone who visits our web sites 24 hours a
day, every day of the year, all over the world.
WHAT WE WANT
FriendFinder Networks Inc
Name: Kevin Schmidt
Please help us spread the word
about BiologyJobs.com by telling
any organization you know that hires employees with a background in biology that they can advertise their open positions online at BiologyJobs.com for only $1 per day with unlimited job postings and resume database access plus their organization's profile and logo featured online. You can't beat the affordable advertising rates of Biology Jobs .com combined with the highly tartgeted traffic that your job postings will recieve compared to other online job board services.
Whether you are working on your degree, or your have completed your B.A.
(bachelor of arts) B.S. ( bachelor of science ) M.S.( master of science ), M.A. ( master of arts ),or
Ph.D ( doctorate of philosophy ) degree , and you are looking for a postdoctoral ( postdoc ) job, Biology Jobs .com has job openings posted online at various times for all levels of Biology Jobs from volunteer positions to postdoctoral research jobs to tenured professors, positions with top biotechnology companies and everything in between.