Provides pharmaceutical services through a wide range of professional and technical activities necessary to serve the needs of the patients, physicians, hospital staff, and the community. Duties include supervising of departmental technical personal activities, provision of clinical services and drug information, involvement in quality assurance and quality improvement programs, inventory control, intravenous admixture program, prescription filling and dispensing, drug repackaging and manufacturing, and involvement in educational activities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree: Pharmacy
- Experience Required: Entry Level
- Licensure to be eligible to practice as a Pharmacist in the State of Wisconsin.
- Required successful completion of an internship program.
- A residency or experience in a hospital pharmacy is preferred.