Lab Support, a scientific staffing firm, is dedicated to your success. All of our Recruiters have lab experience, so they speak your language and can match you with the best opportunities available with cutting edge scientific companies nationwide.
Currently, we have the following job opportunities:
- Research Associate: Skills: Molecular and cell biology experience to include cell culture, ELISA, gene expression analysis, and western immunoblotting, basic knowledge of statistics and experimental design and protein purification
- Entry Level Lab Tech: Skills: Microscopy, cell culture, aseptic technique, and plating -- must be commutable to Cambridge, MA
- BS in Biology
- Academic and/or Undergraduate experience with: microbiology techniques, molecular/ biochem techniques (blotting, cytology, immunoassays, tissue culture, etc.)
- At least 6 months of experience with protein experience
- Flexibility - commute, shifts
- Great attitude!
- Pay will commensurate with experience
Lab Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.