Clearance Level Needed:
Scientific / Analytical
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced JCIDS Subject Matter Expert for our growing operations in Quantico, VA.
This position requires a current TS/SCI Clearance.
• Act as the Senior Technical Support Specialist for Counterintelligence Human Intelligence Equipment Program (CIHEP)
• Understand and operate within the Marine Corps’ and JCIDS’ established Capability Requirements Portfolio Management System.
• Conduct planning and writing within the confines of the JCIDS Operating Manual.
• Write, adjudicate comments, facilitate inter-organizational development and coordination of Requirements Documents; specifically, a Capability Development Document for the CIHEP Program of Record and a Marine Air Ground Task Force Sensing Initial Capability Document.
• Lead the drafting, staffing and adjudication of comments through the Intelligence Requirements Governance Council (RGC), Marine Requirements Oversight Council (MROC), and Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC).
• Review and understand DoD Strategic Guidance, Joint Operations Concepts and Marine Corps Operations Concepts.
• Conduct thorough DOTMLPF-P Analysis.
• Ensure operational capabilities are traceable to approved USMC and joint concepts.
• Identify and ensure new capability requirements are considered within the context of previously generated Enterprise Architecture of USMC Intelligence.
• Provide support to Organizational Representatives (Government Personnel) in pertinent program management and CPM, USMC and JCIDS forums.
• Present and organize materials for Requirements generation and approval to Senior USMC/DoD Leadership.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• BS degree or minimum of 6 years’ experience equivalent
• DoD Top Secret/SCI level clearance
• 4-12 years’ experience in military counterintelligence/human intelligence (0211 MOS, or Service equivalent)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Domain Experience in USMC or other Service Intelligence occupational field
• Completion of CLR 101
• Completion of RQM 110
• Experience and Knowledge of the following standards and instructions:
• MCO 3900.20 Marine Corps Capabilities Based Assessment
• CJCSI 3170.11 Joint Capabilities Development and Integration System (JCIDS) Manual of Operations of the JCIDS Process