Surgical Technologist Labor and Delivery FT Night
Top Reasons why you want to work at Florida Hospital Tampa as a Surgical Technologist CST Labor and Delivery
- Sign On and relocation bonuses for qualified applicants
- Spend the winter in sunny Tampa Florida.
- No state income tax
- Beaches within a 30 minute drive or closer!
- Hour and a half drive to Orlando theme parks
- Career Advancement and growth!
Surgical technologist Labor and Delivery CST
Just a short driving distance to the West Coast beaches and 1 ½ hours away from the Orlando theme parks. On the weekends, you can enjoy exploring other nearby cities, including Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Orlando. These areas offer countless attractions; including theme parks, museums, concerts, beaches, sporting events, gardens and more.
You will be responsible for:
Certified Surgical technologist CST
- The Surgical Technologist CST Sets up sterile table with instruments, supplies, equipment, and medications/solutions needed for procedure’ displays knowledge of procedure and patient positioning
- Certified Surgical technologist CST Performs appropriate counts with circulator prior to the operation and before incision is closed
- Certified Surgical technologist CST Passes instruments, etc., to surgeon during procedure
- Certified Surgical technologist CST Maintains highest standard of sterile technique during procedure
- The Certified Surgical technologist CST Works with RN and team members to provide safe patient care
- Certified Surgical technologist CST Communicates supply problems appropriately, restocking supplies for the unit as needed
- Certified Surgical technologist CST Increases clinical knowledge/ skills independently, working with unfamiliar procedures/ surgeons to expand/ develop new skills
What will you need?
- Surgical Technologist CST Labor and Delivery
- Knowledge of sterile technique, instrumentation, equipment, and sterile field set-up
- Successful Completion of accredited Surgical Technology program
- Completion from accredited Surgical Technology program
- Minimum 1 year experience as a CST
- Current CST/ Certified Surgical Assistant
- AHA BLS
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Certified Surgical Technologist CST Labor and Delivery
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinance