- The candidate will work as part of a team that is providing drug-specific antibody testing of human serum samples to evaluate the immunogenicity of a therapeutic currently in clinical trials.
- The candidate will work with established protocols in a dynamic, fast-paced laboratory which will require the capability of multitasking bench work and documentation while remaining organized.
- Other responsibilities include assisting with general lab support duties, buffer and reagent preparation, instrument maintenance, documentation and data entry.
- Radioimmunoprecipitation Assay
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Biotechnology or Medical Technology with 1-3 years relevant laboratory experience in diagnostic immunology methodologies such as ELISA, immunoprecipitation and gel electrophoresis
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.