On Assignment Lab Support, is dedicated to your success. All of our Staffing Consultants have lab experience, so they speak your language and can match you with the best opportunities available with cutting edge scientific companies nationwide.
Currently, we have the following job oppportunties:
- Analytical Chemists: instrumentation such as GC, HPLC, GC/MS, CHN analyzer, sulfur analyzer, ICP, AA, FTIR/IR, LC/MS and SCM
- Formulation Chemists: physical property tests such as flash point, pH, Karl Fischer, titrations, Brix and viscosity
- Polymer Chemists: experience with biological and nonbiological materials: cellulose for paper, insulin, DNA/RNA, rubber/elastomers, plastics, coatings/inks/adhesives
- BS in Chemistry or Life Sciences
- Must have 1-2 years of industry experience
- Only candidates local to the Boston Area will be considered
Lab Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 866-612-2739.