Technical Report Generator
Responsible for generating test reports and administrative duties involved in updating the job tracking database.
Specifically These Responsibilities Are To:
• Generate a test report by transposing data such as numbers and words from various formats to compile a word document along with adding test requirements for pass/fail determination.
• Follow established program requirements.
• Create and revise report templates.
• Print test reports.
• Email test reports to clients.
• Upload Test Reports to various databases.
• Receive Orders from sales and account management teams for the local operations.
• Works with Lab Technical Team on review of Job Order.
• Enters orders in Execution System.
• Ensure proper documentation of order meets testing and QA requirements.
• Delivers orders to the laboratory for execution.
• Notify Sales and Account Management Teams of service delivery delays.
• Able to support the lab operations in various types of administrative tasks.
• Other projects and tasks assigned by company and supervisors.
Prior laboratory experience or 3+ years towards engineering or science degree
Must be able to meet the following performance requirements:
• Works under direct guidance, independently or part of a team
• Organized with data, samples and other materials.
• Familiarity with Company and Laboratory Quality and Operations systems.
• Effective time management skills
• Effective understanding, written and verbal skills.
• Takes initiative to learn and grow. Able to learn and apply new technologies and instruments.
Computer and math skills: Windows-based computer programs including MS Word, and Excel.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.