The Senior Analytical chemist validates analytical methods for various drug products and participates in the method transfer. Test Finished Products for QC released.
- HPLC experience (Empower II or III, Water or Agilent)
- Experience troubleshooting analytical methods
- Experience with investigations
- Quality Control experience
- High volume of samples
- Pharma experience preferred, but not required
- Wet chemistry experience
- GMP experience
- Reads and understands SOPs and follow policy, procedure and applicable government regulations, such as current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), DEA compliance, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Provide analytical data in a timely manner. This includes understanding of Supervisor or Managers expectations.
- Provide input to R&D SOPs to enhance the efficiency of the laboratory.
- Keep accurate notebook records in accordance with SOPs, cGMP and current Good Documentation Practices (cGDP) requirements.
- Communicate as needed any testing issues to either a Supervisor or Manager or to a cross-functional group such as Metrology.
- Recommend to Supervisor or Manager improvements to analytical test methods or to instrumentation.
- This individual will draft testing protocols and reports for investigations
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.