We are seeking a Medical Laboratory Assistant for our National Reference Medical Laboratory. This is an excellent entry level opportunity for recent medical training school or college graduates. Warehouse, package handlers, and light industrial experience a plus!
This is a contract to possible hire position!
Medical Lab Assistant hours: Tuesday-Saturday 1am-930am, 3am-1130am or 4am-1230pm
Medical lab Assistant pay rate: 11.50- an hour
Medical Laboratory Assistant - Medical Lab Assistant - Entry Level - Phlebotomist - Healthcare-Warehouse
Medical lab assistant Job Responsibilities
As a Medical Laboratory Assistant you will be responsible for packing and unpacking specimen. You will use tubes or slides to prepare the specimen.
Other responsibilities of the Medical Lab Assistant role include:
* Preparing all specimens received for testing in designated area
* Preparing excess specimen samples for storage
* Follow department protocols
* Filling laboratory tests and preparing orders for pick up
* Maintaining proper sterilization of equipment and sanitization of exam areas
* Keeping maintenance logs for equipment according to protocol
Medical Assistant - Medical Laboratory Assistant - Entry Level - Phlebotomist - Healthcare-Warehouse