Performs routine and minor special radiographic procedures in accordance with departmental/hospital policies and procedures. Operates auxiliary equipment including, but not limited to: cameras, recorders and processors. Administers contrast materials as dictated by exam protocols. Assists with the coverage of the department and ancillary areas 24 hours a day, seven (7) days per week.
- Education: Associate Degree: Radiologic Technology or a graduate of an accredited certification program in Radiologic Technology.
- Experience Required: Entry Level
- Licensure to be eligible to practice as a Licensed Radiographer in the State of Wisconsin.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (A. R. R. T.) registered.
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain certification within 6 weeks of hire.
- Comprehensive knowledge of stationary and mobile radiographic and ancillary equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of routine and special procedures.