Clearance Level Needed:
Scientific / Analytical
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Program Manager/ Subject Matter Expert for our client location in Arlington, VA.
• Assist the Government program manager in the deployment of information technology to support border security sensor systems across system pre-construction, construction, integration and system acceptance.
• Review and analyze the planning, control, and execution of the Integrated Master Schedule.
• Coordinate resources for deployment of systems from multiple Government and contractor organizations.
• Facilitate Integrated Product Team meetings with senior representatives from multiple stakeholder agencies and customers.
• Prepare contractual related documents, including requests for information (RFI) , Performance Work Statement (PWS) modifications, and Requests for Quote/Proposal (RFP) language.
• Analyze contract Statement of Objective and Performance Work Statements and provide recommendations of contractor performance and compliance with contract terms and conditions, including; industrial standards for construction, quality assurance, configuration management, safety, grounding, and environmental best management practices.
• Serve as the Government program manager’s technical advisor on the adequacy of the system developer’s execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
• Prepare technical reports and evaluations for generation of Engineering Change Proposals.
• Develop communications plans used by stakeholders and Government monitors to oversee deployment activities.
• Analyze Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and make recommendations for acceptance/rejection to ensure contractual requirements are satisfied by the contractor.
• Analyze contractor Requests for Waivers (RFW) and Request for Deviations (RFD).
• Develop and track lessons learned, and incorporate them in future deployment activities.
• Develop deployment related Risks, Issues, and Opportunities (RIOs) and associated mitigation plans.
• Prepare and process Visit Requests from system contractor and submissions to USBP organizations.
• Prepare minutes for working groups, action item lists, and trip reports.
• Maintain records via network shared drives and SharePoint.
• 10-12 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology and/or related Engineering Discipline, Financial Management, Management
• Knowledge of CBP and DHS regulations, principles, and practices pertaining to fielding of Information Technology sensor systems and construction, preferably of tower systems.
• Knowledge of US Border Patrol organizations and processes is highly desired.
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals. Experience facilitating Integrated Product Teams with senior staff from multiple stakeholder communities is required.
• The candidate must have, at minimum, 10 years of direct relevant experience in DoD or DHS program management support operations.
• This position requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Superior customer interface at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critical.
• Ability to obtain a Customs and Border Protection or Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation. A current Customs and Border Protection or Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation is required.
• A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years are required.
Location: Arlington, VA