Loyal source Government Services is interested in acquiring experienced Interventional Vascular Technologist to work with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth as a civilian contractor. With Loyal Source you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside the men and women that serve our country.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401A retirement contribution
- Experience as a full time Interventional Vascular (Angiography) Technologist of at least 18 continuous months within the preceding 24 months, to include experience with digital imaging and electronic Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Possess ARRT approved continuing medical education of at least 12 hours within the last 12 months.
- License – all currently held
- Maintain current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Vascular –Interventional (VI) certification
This lifetime opportunity will allow you to become part of the historic culture of Portsmouth, Virginia. If you know someone who may be interested please let us know, as we do offer a referral bonus.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know.
For more information, please contact Logan Seagraves at 407-591-3090, or send a resume here [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].