Reporting directly to Quality Control Manager or Chemistry Team Leader, the Chemist is responsible for the daily activity of sample intake, release, processing, documentation and/or sample preparation, evaluation, testing, and data generation.
* Responsible for receiving all samples from production, raw materials, and R&D
* Entering and updating all samples received and released into logbooks, database(s), and BaaN
* Identifying and distributing samples for microbiological testing, analytical testing, and send-outs
* Initiating and writing send out letters for outside testing
* Packaging all samples to be sent out
* Communicates with contract labs and other Departments at NAI
* Collecting and entering analytical results from contract labs into various test request forms
* Copying and releasing all paperwork reviewed by team leaders and distributing paperwork to appropriate department
* Performs routine and non-routine tests without direct supervision
* Analyzes and interprets test results and determines acceptability
* Raw Materials testing/documentation
* Production testing/documentation
* R&D testing/documentation
* Inventory control
* Preparation of various solutions
* Cleaning of glassware and other labware
* Comply with cGMP, cGLP, FDA and other applicable regulations
* Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift
* Able to adjust to changes in workflow, prioritize as needed, and meet deadlines
* Effectively work in a team environment
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.