DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Kelly Scientific is currently seeking a DIRECT HIRE Process Development Scientist for an esteemed client in Florence, SC. This site manufactures API’s (active pharmaceutical ingredients) and we are seeking a strong process development synthetic organic chemist who is able to start immediately!
- Synthetic or organic chemistry background
- Experience with method validation/development & process development (R&D)
- Scaling up to plant (pilot plant)
- Scale up manufacturing processes from small scale to 50/100 kilos
- Interface with customers to spearhead technology transfer projects
- Lead a small group of 3 to 5 chemists/scientists
- Develops methods and processes that meet or exceed the expectations from clients and provide innovation as necessary.
- Researches industry practices and processes and applies to innovative development internally and for client products. Presents research internally and to clients.
- Leads projects with minimal supervision; may lead projects, including managing project timelines and deliverables.
- Performs all duties in strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices and Safety guidelines. Maintains the necessary compliance status required by company and facility standards.
- Bachelor’s (Science) degree with 5 years of exp. or Master’s degree with 3 years of exp.
- OR PhD in Chemistry with excellent synthetic organic skills
- Strong preference for experience within a CMO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to significantly interface with customers
- Experience scaling up processes from gram to kilos to 100+ kilos
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.