- Perform analytical testing and documentation using primarily HPLC, GC, viscometers, pH meters, UV-Vis, FTIR, titrations and KF, as well as wet chemistry methods in a cGMP environment. Prepare test solutions and mobile phases.
- Document all testing and other activities in proper logbooks, prepare reports and generate spreadsheets as needed.
- Generate laboratory investigation reports as needed.
- Maintain workspace in a clean, safe and organized manner.
- Clean glassware and workbenches when needed. Properly dispose of hazardous chemicals & waste.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and special projects and other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Chemistry or relevant scientific discipline.
Minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience as a QC analyst or technician in a high volume, multiple product, manufacturing facility and analysis using chromatographic equipment such as HPLC, GC, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer, viscometers or other analytical instruments. Experience in a cGMP facility and trained in cGMP requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Some knowledge and use of analytical testing equipment such as HPLC, GC, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer, balances, KF, AA, ICP, viscometers. Ability to analyze data and draw accurate and significant conclusions. Knowledge and proper use of lab glassware such as pipettes and volumetric flasks. Knowledge of chemistry and chemical interactions in an analytical environment. Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and exert 10 to 20 pounds of force frequently. Work in a standing position for long periods of time. Good oral communication and word processing skills. Well-organized and able to work effectively in a multi-functional team-based environment. Experience in GMP/GLP environment. High energy, motivation, and multi-tasking skills. Ability to write clearly, logically, and concisely.
Lab Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.