Apex Life Sciences is looking for entry level Lab Technicians in the Tampa, FL area.
The Lab Tech will use general laboratory methods, techniques, equipment, and instrumentation. They will support laboratory operations through general maintenance of laboratory and supply storage areas, equipment, instruments, and supplies.
- Retrieve samples from Sample Control for analysis.
- Perform sample preparation which may include:
- Aliquot samples
- Spike and trace samples
- Prepare reagents
- Bottle samples
- Prepare concentrations
- Liquid rack set up
- Resolves discrepancies to ensure samples are properly labeled.
- Prepare general laboratory paperwork such as recording analysis results, tracking samples, bench sheets, and laboratory logbooks.
- Wash laboratory glassware to prepare for next day’s samples.
High school Chemistry coursework, basic laboratory experience
Interested and qualified candidates please apply online and send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.