Evaluates patients and formulates individualized treatment programs in coordination with the physician's participation. Implements activities designed to help patients regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps. Maintains patient records. Assists in program development. Assists in maintaining appropriate equipment inventory. Directs aides and students as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Experience Required: Entry Level
- Certification/Licensure Required: Current certification to practice as an Occupational Therapist, Registered (O.T.R) by the American Occupational Therapy Certification Board and by the State of Wisconsin.
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain certification within 6 weeks of hire.
- Valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Wisconsin and/or Illinois based on job assignment location.