QA Inspector- Orangeburg NY (3rd shift- 11pm-7am)
Quality Assurance Inspector responsible for day to day in process quality checks across manufacturing lines to ensure all Finished Goods meet product specifications
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Perform daily inspection of all production lines to assure compliance to GMPs and company. Ensure that all manufacturing specifications for components, labeling and product are correct, clear and complete
- Inspects work areas for removal or all previous products and components. Verifies readiness of work areas prior to use (Line Clearance).
- Monitor, sample and inspect in-process, finished product, for quality, by performing appropriate tests. Determine final disposition on products inspected and verify information on transfer tickets. Apply appropriate disposition label to material.
- Execute Rework protocols as required. Accurately and completely document all inspection information on Daily Inspection Report (DIR). Collects data and samples to support disposition of product. Documentation required includes but is not limited to: incoming lot #, liquid lot #, item #s, fill weights, defects, etc.
- Initiation/Login of LIMS Samples. Notifies and follows through with production and Quality when discrepancies from procedures and specifications are observed. This function includes, but is not limited identifying non-conforming material, management of this material within BPCS (Hold procedure) recording of it and distributing required documentation.
- Collect samples as required by customer’s specifications. This includes any retain sampling as per manufacturing specifications.
- Retain evaluation as requested.
- Execution of Validation Protocols
- Review of documentation to assure accuracy prior to submittal to QA Release team
- Identifies means for continuous improvement and to promote a quality culture.
- Identifies and works with the Lead to resolve problems in a timely manner, and supply alternate solutions. Handle assignments as requested by supervision to establish and maintain product quality. Perform any required testing as per SOPs and WIs.
- On time release of product
- First time right on review of production jackets
- On time completion of all training
3-5 Years of experience working in regulated industry
Excellent organizational skills, and ability to interact with cross functional teams throughout the organization
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.