Under the supervision of a radiologist, performs all CT scans in accordance with department policies and procedures. Operates auxiliary equipment including, but not limited to: laser camera, processor, magnetic tape/optical disk, and power injector, administers intravenous and oral contrast materials as dictated by scan protocols, assists with providing technical coverage 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
- Education: Associate Degree: Graduate of an accredited certification program in Radiologic Technology
- Experience Required: Entry Level
- Licenses/Certifications Required:
- Licensure to be eligible to pactice as a Licensed Radiographer in the State of Wisconsin.
- American REgistry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) -CT required within one year of employment.
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain certification within 6 weeks of hire.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy preferred.
Hours: 40-56 hours biweekly
Location: Kenosha Medical Center
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.