Biotechnology Quality Control Technician – North Houston, TX
Kelly Services is currently recruiting candidates for a Biotechnology Quality Control Technician position at one of our top clients in North Houston.
As a Biotechnology Quality Control Technician placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for testing in-process and final products manufactured by our customer. Additional responsibilities include the set-up, organization, and day-to-day operations of a Quality Control Lab.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for various QC assays and analyses:
- DNA Concentration and Purity
- Gel electrophoresis
- RNA Quanatitaion
- Environmental Monitoring
- Water sampling and analysis
- Raw Material Release testing
Responsible for documentation/administration as follows:
- Organizing data and keeping notebooks up to date, signed, and reviewed
- Writing reports as needed and entering data in software programs
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols
- Raw material tracking and release
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word software
- Bachelor’s or Associate's degree from a university or technical school
- Or one to three years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
This is a temp to hire, M-F day shift position, with a pay rate of $19 per hour. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.