Laboratory Technician Job
Contract position: LAB TECHNICIAN contract opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in Winchester, VA. Projected 12+ month assignment. Need technical AS degree and 1+ years experience. Local candidates.
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
- Perform, regular lab duties like, measuring pH, conduct repetitive testing, working with Aerosol products and fragrances.
- Test soaps for pH, % Solids, Viscosity etc.
- Maintain the lab cleanliness and carry out routine retain sample maintenance.
- The job requires proficiency in Microsoft office so that the candidate can log in data and do graphical analysis independently.
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Minimum of a two year degree in the sciences - Chemistry or Biology. Chemistry is preferred, but consider Biology. A PLUS to have 4 year degree
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft office so that the candidate can log in data and do graphical analysis independently.
- Pay rate in range shown based on qualificartions
- Contractor benefits
- Exposure at a top firm
- Local candidates