Prism Laboratories, Inc., located in Charlotte, NC, seeking employee that qualifies Metals Lab Analyst in our environmental laboratory.
Position requires a person who must be able to work under time constraints with a sense of urgency in order to meet client anticipated turnaround time. Also requires a responsible, detail-oriented, conscientious and self-initiated individual that is eager to learn. Requires flexible hours, including overtime, weekends & occasional holidays based on business needs. Prism is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Metals Lab Analyst
- Conduct analysis of water, waste, and soil samples using ICP-MS.
- Conduct analysis of samples to meet turnaround times.
- Troubleshoot instrumentation as needed.
Experienced lab analyst with a BA/BS Chemistry degree and at least three years of experience with instrumentation in an analytical chemistry lab and 2 years of experience utilizing ICP/MS instrument (preferably Aglient).
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work productively in a high-volume, short-turnaround environment.
- This position is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Overtime may be required based upon business needs.
Apply Now to send resume with cover letter to Robbi Jones.