QA Technician– San Antonio, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting for a QA Technician Lead located in South San Antonio, TX. This position will be responsible for testing to assure product conforms to the product and process.
- Performs product inspections on the production line, both visually and analytically to check for: taste, labels, packaging; torque testing on caps; BRIX-pH for sugar content; texture testing; and other testing as needed.
- Compile and analyze data as required.
- Verify cook charts against required cooking temperature and cooking time both at the cook room & filler.
- Provides validation of quality programs related to SOPs, Process Controls, Food Safety (HACCP), GMPs, Product Specifications and conformance to product standards.
- Guide associates on the manufacturing teams to understand the aspects of the Quality Systems.
- BS in Biology or related field
- Manufacturing or Fast Paced Environment a plus
- Fast food /restaurant experience is a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk throughout plant continuously
- 3rd Shift (11pm- 7am)
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.