Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Biomedical Systems Security Specialist
The Biomedical Equipment Specialist is primarily responsible to support and implement Biomedical Device Security solutions to Aramark clients in North America. Serves as an IT expert for medical equipment and provides extensive project leadership to support Embedded IT data collection projects at client sites. The Biomedical Systems Specialist additionally supports variety of technical duties, including preventive maintenance and repairs on medical devices as needed.
- Serves as a project manager for Embedded IT data collection projects throughout North America.
- Responsible for the overall management of Embedded IT data collection project, timelines and deliverables.
- Develop and implement a defined documented and replicable project management process for data collection from medical devices.
- Track and report progress against project milestones and deliverables to ensure effective scope, acceptable timing, maximum benefit and quality delivery.
- Maintain data integrity for medical devices within the CMMS and suggests process improvements where necessary.
- Provides guidance and support to Clinical Engineering Teams at client sites in the identification of root cause of network issue to effectively restore communication between medical devices and Clinical Systems.
- Assists in the completion and continued management of all HCT projects and initiatives (i.e., cybersecurity, device integration and technology evaluation).
- Performs repair, scheduled maintenance and calibration on medical equipment in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations and Aramark’s established policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes work load effectively with minimal supervision.
- Maintains knowledge of current regulatory agencies, and the policies, codes, standards, and regulations that apply to medical equipment.
- Significant experience in supporting network medical devices and systems.
- Knowledge of information technologies as they relate to networking, integration, and interoperability of clinical technologies.
- Knowledge of medical & IT technologies and their application in healthcare.
- Understanding of hospital IT Infrastructures and Clinical Information Systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and in project management software such as Microsoft Project.
- Requires the ability to adjust priorities and schedules to meet client and business deadlines.
- Requires excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Requires high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership roles in cross disciplinary projects and activities within healthcare facilities.
- Requires travel up to 50% to all client locations.
- Requires Associate’s degree in biomedical equipment technology.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare setting.
- B.S. in Information Technology, Information Security or Biomedical Engineering preferred.
- Certification in IT network technology such as Net+, CCNA, etc. is preferred.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran