The CSI Companies is currently seeking qualified candidates for a pharmacy technician position located in Harrisburg, PA.
This is a contract to hire position and pay is flexible depending on experience between 13-15/hr. Schedule may vary between 8am-10pm to including rotating Saturdays
- Prepare detailed patient medication profile, fill routine pharmaceutical orders, and package medical prescription in correct container.
- Maintain equipment by ordering, stocking, and organizing supplies and delivery orders.
- Interact with the other departments to provide accurately dispensed prescriptions on a schedule according to predetermined delivery times.
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Learning Experience
- Required:High school diploma
- Required:Two years of experience in discipline
- Required:Knowledgeable of principals related to pharmaceutical preparation and practices
- Required:Licensed Pharmacy Technician