Be a Leader. Bring Care Beyond the Counter. Most importantly - bring your relationship building, problem solving, awesome self.
The knowledge you have gained through your career as a Certified Pharmacy Technician has been outstanding but now is the time to take your career to the next level . . . Telepharmacy.
Telepharmacy Certified Technicians are responsible for providing friendly, efficient Pharmacy care to all customers. Under the direction of the Pharmacist, this position assists in operation of the Pharmacy and assists the Pharmacy team in daily operation of the Pharmacy department. Additionally, the position assists the Pharmacist with solving unmet customer needs in the Pharmacy and Health and Beauty Care (HBC) area.
- Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority
- Demonstrates great phone etiquette and answers phone in a timely manner
- Assists with filling and facing functions in the immediate area of the Pharmacy department as directed by the Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacist
- Abides by all State, Federal and Company Pharmacy rules and regulations
- Complete opening checklist before unlocking door at the beginning of business day to include verifying functionality of audio/visual link with pharmacist through the telepharmacy software
- Assist patient using TelePharm patient tablet software to adequately receive counseling
- Complete closing checklist before locking pharmacy at the end of the business day
- Follow all state and federal laws pertaining to Telepharmacy requirements