Centurion of Florida, a partnership with MHM Services and Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. MHM Services is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 6,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 15 states.
We are currently seeking a Per Diem Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Inventory Coordinator to join our Team at Dade Correctional Institution located in Florida City, FL.
- Weekdays, Day Shift, 5:30a-2:00p
The Pharmacy Technician is under the direction of the Senior Registered Nurse Supervisor. Orders, tracks, organizes and reconciles prepackaged pharmaceuticals received from outside contracted pharmacy. This position also performs a range of staff support functions.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking dependable and professional individuals to add to our exceptional team in Florida.
- Phamacy Technician training required.
- Florida Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred.
- Current CPR Card.
- Corrections experience not required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check.