Apex Systems is looking for a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the Redlands, CA area for a 3 month contract with possible extension. Job description and contact listed information below.
This position is responsible for overall coordination and processing of new patient medication orders and reorders. This includes verifying/reverifying insurance benefits; translating and entering new or refill prescriptions into the pharmacy information system; communicating and collecting copay amounts; obtaining authorizations/reauthorizations; and screening, identifying, resolving or deferring orders that have accounts receivable or clinical problems. This individual works with both internal and external customers to ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner and meet all financial and clinical requirements prior to fulfillment.
Hours: Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Receives and resolves issues over the phone & routes appropriately.
- Places outbound calls to participant and/or doctors’ offices.
- Prepares orders and coordinates deliveries.
- Collects and enters insurance and benefit data.
- Assists with administrative and operations duties as needed.
- May conduct benefit investigations as needed.
Training consists of classroom & on the floor (2 weeks in class, followed by a shadowing period on the floor)
- Must have Pharmacy Technician licences and 1 year experience.
- Math skills, computer skills, phone skills, medical terminology
- Detail oriented and the ability to handle multiple task with frequent interruptions
- Retail pharmacy experience a plus.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external departments as well as physician’s offices and participants.
High School Diploma or GED required.
State Pharmacy Certification as required by state.
If this is something you are interested in, please contact Dalton Gormus at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.