Seeking an experienced Research Scientist to be a part of an assay development group assisting with biological benchwork. The Research Scientist will be involved with panel development and biology applications. The perfect candidate will be an idea thinker, have a track record of thinking outside the box for solutions or improvement, and be willing to work in a entrepreneurial-like environment.
- Bachelor's or Masters in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, cell biology, immunology.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience (biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries highly preferred)
- Knowledge of cell culture
- Knowledge of ELISA
- Experience with flow cytometry or related technologies
- Work with various types of immune and T-cells in various disease models, and perform analysis of impact upon interaction with stimulus and therapeutics ex vivo
- Assist with the investigation, creation and development of methods, experiments and / or technologies
- Recommends the design and implementation of procedures and protocols
- Conduct various immunological studies to determine feasibility for novel engineering solutions
- Conduct cell-based protein assays on our novel technology
- Execute assigned tasks following appropriate laboratory/technical procedures under minimal supervision
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.