Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is seeking high performing Buy and Bill, Biologic Sales Representatives-Account Managers interested in growing their career with a top performing team. We are partnering with one of our leading pharmaceutical clients, focusing in the buy and bill biologic space
If you have a passion to drive results, extensive buy and bill experience, a track record of high sales achievement developing strong relationships within the organization and effectively collaborating across the organization, selling in the biologic space, with a successful team this may be the opportunity for you.
If you meet the below requirements enjoy working in a collaborative environment we would like to hear from you immediately. Competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, auto allowance, full benefit package, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, flex days, paid holidays 401K are offered to our employees.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years Buy and Bill experience
- In depth knowledge of the process around billing codes, reimbursement, support and medical benefits dynamics Knowledgeable of the managed care environment and how a product can be approved and obtained based on a policy
- 3+ years successful specialty sales experience selling biologics desired
- Understanding infusion centers and Account Management
- Understand verification of benefits for patient coverage
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders within the organization internally as well as externally
- Ability to work cross functionally with client’s internal sales matrix
- Capable of developing and executing business plans for the geography
- Comfortable with and can manage travel and a larger geography
At Touchpoint, a Publicis Health Company, our vision is to continuously aspire to design, develop, and deliver industry leading healthcare solutions that accelerate patient access to enable the best possible outcomes. Publicis Health and its business units specialize in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with Publicis Health business units offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401-k benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Follow us on Social Media!