QA Technician – Plano, TX (Food Industry)
Kelly Services is currently seeking a QA Technician for one of our top Corporate clients in Plano, TX.
As a QA Technician placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible to process Food Safety & Quality issues submitted by restaurant managers for resolution.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Process Distribution Center issues by coding correctly within a database system
- Supporting R&D department
- Return calls to restaurant managers to follow up on issues or obtain additional details
- Retrieving and reviewing restaurant food safety, health department and pest control audits
- Follow up with Distribution Centers on outstanding credit requests
- Limited Food Safety & Quality lab support as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Science is preferred (food science, food safety or related field)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Database management is a plus
- Energy for customer service and excellent phone & communication skills
- Flexible to work on-call rotation once a month
- M-F 8am-5pm
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.