CSI Health is actively seeking a Picking Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Columbia, MO area.
Fill prescription medication for residents of skilled nursing and assisted living homes. Picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
- Prep for the day; set up totes
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assists in monthly fills by delivering and exchanging medications to scheduled nursing home.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually
- Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
- Checks packing list for accuracy
- Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions
- Coordinate STAT deliveries
- Ship UPS orders
- Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician License
- Ability to work at a moderate speed
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand
- English 0-6 months working experience
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Previous pharmacy technician experience.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required