- High School Dipolma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of manufacturing preffered.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers and supervisors.
- Ability to lift 15 to 30lbs regularly.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to train on first shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Positions are avaliable in the Grant County Area for Cabinet Repair.
- Training will be provided for 3 weeks Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. till 3 p.m.
- After training is completed Weekend or Third Shift will be avaliable.
- Third shift will be Monday-Thursday 8:30p.m. till 7 a.m.
- Pay starts at $11.23 an hour
This position requires the ability to identify defective parts and material. Must be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours at a time. Applicants must be flexible to be crossed trained and to assist in other departments if needed.