For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, we are an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, and the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by 24-hour nationwide service support.
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, services and solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for an Associate Lab Engineer at our Florham Park NJ Headquarters.
Under supervision, document, analyze, perform and interpret development tests for new and/or modified products or product components using established procedures. Gather data and generate interim reports for product tests. Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provide technical support other engineering groups.
- Setup tests using test equipment’s (i.e. oscilloscopes, data loggers, PLC, multi-meters, chart recorders) and cable
- Perform tests capturing and archiving data electronically and gathering data
- Gather test data and present test results to requesting engineers
- Interpret agency standards (i.e. CSA, IEC, UL, Military) to select appropriate test parameters and circuit for product tests
- Provide technical support to engineering
- Implements, and ensures proper lab safety procedures
- Prepare test samples for outside test facilities
- Maintain the laboratory facility as well as Ridgedale power lab
- Travel to Ridgedale power lab, customer and vendor lab facilities
- Other engineering duties as assigned