Kelly Services is looking for a Microbiologist in Fort Washington, PA
10-month contract with possible extension
Pay rate is negotiable
- Provides testing and technical support in the Microbiology QC Lab
- These functions include: collection, processing, and testing samples of chemical components, bulk products, finished products, in-process materials and cleaning validations to guarantee that they conform to specifications and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain inventory of testing supplies, temperature monitoring, water sample collection and testing, environmental monitoring and other duties assigned by the Team Leader.
- Assists in writing laboratory investigations.
- Complies with cGMPs, safety training and regulations.
- Maintains an environment of respect and teamwork with all coworkers.
- Has basic understanding of microbiology and capable of performing the following microbiological functions,
- Gram staining, wet mounds, isolation of microorganisms, differentiations between Gram positive and Gram negatives.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.