CSI Health is actively seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Shift: Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Job Type: Contract Position
Pay: Depending on Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to excel in a fast paced, customer service driven environment while having the opportunity to develop and strengthen technical skills and pharmacology knowledge.
- Our Contact Strategy technicians are responsible for making outbound calls, taking inbound calls, entering patient and prescription information into our system, and faxing the physicians for prescription clarification, substitutions, and formulary changes.
- Our technicians must be able to resolve and enter incomplete prescriptions after clarification is obtained, and complete appropriate described patient letter.
- To help support development and maximize workflow, technicians may be asked to perform other pharmacy functions as required.
- Calling doctor's offices for renewals and clarifications
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- At least 6 months pharmacy experience / retail Rx is preferred
- At least 6 months of customer service or call center experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- General knowledge of commonly used generic drugs would be preferred
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals (including the ability to calculate dosages and days supply prescriptions)
- Must be flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace, team oriented environment
- Arizona State Pharmacy Tech or Tech in training license.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required.