One of our leading clients, a U.S. biopharmaceutical company, is seeking an established executive manager and a highly motivated leader (Site Head, Research & Development) to lead its planned Boston research site. The job will be based in Boston, MA.
This opportunity is a direct-hire or renewable contract (W2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp). We also have multiple clinical opportunities with other global pharmaceutical companies located in MA/NY/NJ/PA/MD areas. If you are interested in aligning with a highly regarded organization that values quality and integrity and fosters an environment where teamwork and professionalism thrive, then don't hesitate to contact Rose Chu, VP in Pharmaceutical & Biotech Services Group at #610-822-1256 for questions.
Please find the qualifications and requirements below. If you feel that this position is one that you are excited about and qualified for, please send over your most recent CV. We are always interested in talking to candidates for current AND future opportunities! ***Please respond directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your resume attached –WORD document***
1. Establish strong research presence in Boston with focus on cell therapy, gene therapy, regenerative medicine and artificial intelligence
2. Responsible for providing scientific leadership and the management of the research center
3. Responsible for the identification and assessment of new drug targets, new technology to meet the unmet medical needs in oncology, autoimmune or other disease areas, and the initiation of drug R&D projects in alignment with company’s R&D strategies
4. Responsible for managing drug discovery programs and for delivering high-quality drug candidates for entering preclinical and clinical development in collaboration with other research sites/teams in the company
5. Represent the company in research collaborations to establish research platforms and facilitate resource integrations
6. Responsible for building, maintaining and supervising a highly competitive and talented team including PhD/MD/MS scientists to accomplish the drug discovery projects and other tasks
***Pharmaceutical industry and strong Oncology experience required***
1. PhD/MD/Post Doc education in a biomedical discipline with in-depth knowledge in the field of oncology and/or immunology;
2. At least 10 years of relevant drug discovery experience in international pharmaceutical companies or biotech industries;
3. Familiarity with the industry’s research trends and platforms and state of the art technologies for drug discovery research.
4. Strong communication and managerial skills.
As a well-funded biotech company, company pays highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested individuals are encouraged to contact or submit their CV to the following email address: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Search Terms: Head of Oncology Research, Site Head, Research & Development, biopharmaceutical, cell therapy, gene therapy, regenerative medicine, scientific leadership, management of the research center, assessment of new drug targets, new technology, oncology, autoimmune, drug R&D projects, R&D strategies, managing drug discovery programs, preclinical and clinical development, research sites, research collaborations, research platforms, PhD/MD/MS scientists, drug discovery projects, Pharmaceutical industry and Oncology experience, PhD/MD/Post Doc, oncology, immunology, drug discovery, international pharmaceutical companies, biotech industries, drug discovery research, R& D Lead, Research & Development Head, Head of clinical research, Head of Oncology Research
We appreciate your understanding, in that; we will only be able to respond to those inquiries who meet the stated requirements. To protect our client's interests, we will not be responding to inquiries that do not contain a CV/Resume. Finally, please include the position ID (rc-Head, Oncology Research) in the subject line of your correspondence to ensure review.
Please forward your credentials in Word format through Indeed or call Rose Chu at 610-822-1256 for questions. Our clinical recruiter/manager will contact the qualified candidates IMMEDIATELY to set up interviews.
Vice President – Pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotech, Medical Device
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT
P (610)822-1256 | C (215)-317-2999 | F (610-668-5000) | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
One Presidential Blvd. North, Suite 310, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
We're looking for hot talent! Tell your friends and get $250 plus a new iPad 2, iPad Mini, Apple Sport Watch or iPod Touch. Sign up!