Kelly Services is now hiring a Master Control Document Specialist for a contract to hire position located in Raleigh - Durham. This positions is with one of my TOP clients and they are looking to get someone started quickly!! APPLY TODAY!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This position is first shift Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (some overtime may be required)
- This is a contract to hire position located in Raleigh – Morrisville
- Relocation and sponsorship are not offered at this time
- Must have experience with the following with 508 Compliance and Electronic Record Management/ Electronic Document Management System
- Track and request updates due from project officers involved in studies.
- Perform electronic and physical filing of documents received.
- Create study records for new studies as requested.
- Update, record, and file documents when revised versions are received.
- Update TR abstracts and Regulatory Actions for Web using Percussion Content Management System.
- Verify and update documents as required to meet Section 508 compliance standards.
- Maintains, archives, and retrieves laboratory contract files.
- Responds professionally to information inquiries, and disseminates information according the information release policies.
- Archive, track, and retrieve documents as needed.
- Maintain a database of prior responses to information inquiries.
- Assist programmers as requested to identify and resolve issues relating to data management and access applications.
- Assist team with user documentation and training guides for the data management applications.
- Track all work performed in support of quality metrics.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years relevant experience; or Master’s degree and at least 1 year relevant experience.
- BS in scientific or life sciences field with 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong Adobe PDF and MS Office skills.
- Must be technically competent and enjoy working with computers.
- Must be organized, efficient, and adhere to process and guidelines.
- Understanding of Section 508 Compliance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have professional level written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a rapid and eager learner - employee will be expected to learn the basics of the program as well as have a general comfort level with technology.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.