We are seeking a qualified Scientist II to join a growing team in Frederick, MD on a long-term contract!
- Product development introduction and method transfers
- Technical support for process validation and product testing
- Utilize techniques such as OD, pH, conductivity and refractometry measurements; PCR; qPCR; RT-qPCR; HPLC and HPIC
- Draft manufacturing documentation (SOPs)
- Design and execution of method and process validations.
- Technical liaison between R&D and Operations
- Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or other related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in a lab environment
- qPCR and other analytical methods
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced with EHS guidelines in a laboratory environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, ISO regulations and/or cGMP
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- Experience with Mass Spec, HPLC, and HPIC
- Continuous improvement Experience (PPI, Six Sigma, 5S).
- Familiarity with statistical analysis (JMP and/or Minitab)
- Understanding of ISO9001 and ISO13485 requirements. Experience in Pharma, Medical Device, or clinical lab QC environment
- Experience with ISO 13485 and cGMP.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line “Scientist II”!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.