Pace Analytical Energy Services, LLC., a leading contaminant fate and forensics laboratory, is seeking a GC/GCMS operator in the Petroleum Forensics department in our Harmarville, PA facility.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare and Analyze Samples using GC and GCMS by EPA and ASTM methods
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Instrumentation
- Responsible for communicating to Manager(s) and Scientist(s) the applicable laboratory problems, operation concerns, hold time issues.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork among staff.
- Follows Pace Analytical Services, LLC. Policies and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management