Kelly Scientific is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to start ASAP within a temp-to-hire position at a food production facility in Clackamas, OR. The QA Technician will be responsible for performing relevant tests to ensure overall Food Safety and Quality in finished food products, raw materials, packaging, equipment, the facility, etc.
This is a graveyard shift position, Sun - Wed. 7:30pm-6am.
- Perform laboratory analysis and prep-work on product and the which includes, but not limited to: organoleptic, micro-biological, and chemical testing
- Proactively address production issues that can adversely affect quality
- Product and environmental testing
- GMP, HACCP, SOP monitoring and verification
- Data collection, entry, summary, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, or possess related work experience
- 1-2 years experience within a lab environment
- Proficient in Windows based PC environment
- Able to work in a team based environment
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.