Senior Medical Writer - Publications
My client, a well known medical communications agency located in the Philadelphia area, is looking to add a Senior Medical Writer to their collaborative and diverse team. This opportunity is to work for a creative and innovative environment focused on transforming scientific exchange. They offer a competitive salary, generous PTO and a ton on flexibility. For more information regarding this unique opportunity, read on!
Responsibilities for the Senior Medical Writer:
- Responsible for the development of scientific content in a variety of formats including white papers, abstracts, manuscripts, meeting materials and slide deck
- Establish effective working interactions with editorial, graphics, account services and product management teams
- Build working relationships with clients
- Accurate medical/scientific writing on a variety of medical communication and promotional projects
- Attend scientific/client meetings, conferences and advisory boards
Qualifications for the Senior Medical Writer:
- PhD or MD required
- 2-3 years experience writing within Medical Communication agency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and End-note
For more details regarding this opportunity, please contact Nicole Garay at (212) 294-1395.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.