Project Manager - Life Sciences
|Post Date:||Dec 25, 2017||Type:||Full-Time|
|Start Date:||12/25/2017||Salary:|| |
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
• A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
• World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
• America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
• #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm’s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm’s information technology are expected to follow the firm’s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our office located in West Point, PA. This position is on a client account within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Project management and owner’s representative responsibilities.
- Assemble and manage required teams of consultants and contractors. Negotiate contracts with each team member. Interface with architects, client staff, facility and construction managers, and vendors.
- Maintain client relationships and manage conflict resolution.
- Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
- Plan and coordinate project activities at all levels unassisted.
- Formulate and review budgets for projects under supervision.
- Review, process and resolve problems with incoming project invoices for payment.
- Monitor costs and explain variances on an as needed basis, revising budgets where necessary.
- Act as liaison between clients and vendors.
- Coordinate construction activities in both union and non-union facilities.
- Define vendor strategies, evaluate, and make recommendations on the vendor proposals as per specifications from the Company.
- Coordinate purchasing of materials and services according to Company’s purchasing procedures.
- Develop programs, techniques and policies and procedures for efficient and profitable operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of equipment installation and building utility/automation systems.
- Knowledge of laboratory, animal and office facilities a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects in various stages of completion.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Must be willing to train and become proficient in JLL and client's project management software's.
- Demonstrate a high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations, and scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, EXCEL, and Project software.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 64627BR
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL’s commitment to equal opportunity.
Please help us spread the word
about BiologyJobs.com by telling
any organization you know that hires employees with a background in biology that they can advertise their open positions online at BiologyJobs.com for only $1 per day with unlimited job postings and resume database access plus their organization's profile and logo featured online. You can't beat the affordable advertising rates of Biology Jobs .com combined with the highly tartgeted traffic that your job postings will recieve compared to other online job board services.
Whether you are working on your degree, or your have completed your B.A.
(bachelor of arts) B.S. ( bachelor of science ) M.S.( master of science ), M.A. ( master of arts ),or
Ph.D ( doctorate of philosophy ) degree , and you are looking for a postdoctoral ( postdoc ) job, Biology Jobs .com has job openings posted online at various times for all levels of Biology Jobs from volunteer positions to postdoctoral research jobs to tenured professors, positions with top biotechnology companies and everything in between.