Kelly Scientific Resources is in search of a Chemist to join a chemical manufacturing company in Corvallis, OR. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with manufacturing, purification, and analysis of organic chemicals.
This is a temporary assignment for 4-6 weeks working 8am-5pm M-F.
- Conduct production & purification of products as instructed by supervisor
- Monitor production & purification of products to ensure the processes are proceeding as expected
- Conduct analysis of products as needed
- Assist as needed with bottling of finished products
- Keep detailed records for production, purification & bottling during his/her shift
- Make sure to check production needs (glassware, solvents, other consumables) for next shift
- Follow all standard operating procedures for production and purification during his/her shift.
- BS degree in Chemistry (or Chemical Engineering) required OR Associate Degree in Chemical Process Operations (or equivalent degree) with 2 years’ experience can substitute for BS Degree.
- Experience in an organic or analytical chemistry laboratory setting is preferred.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.