Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting for a RA (Research Associate) to work in Non-Clinical Safety group of an oncology therapeutics company in Seattle, WA. This position will support multiple target programs as well as the understanding of platform-based toxicities. The RA will also assist in developing in vitro, ex vivo, and in vivo models to study neurotoxicity, off-target binding, and the potential risks of off-tumor target expression in normal tissues. This is a one year temporary position.
- Develop and implement an array of cellular/immunological-based assays (binding, killing, proliferation, luminex, western blotting, etc.)
- Generate research-grade human and non-human primate CAR T cells
- Immunophenotype cells by FACS
- Culture primary human adherent and suspension cell lines
- Create SOPs and assist with assay transfer to CROs
- Maintain a detailed electronic laboratory notebook
- Analyze data and prepare technical reports
- Work collaboratively with multiple project teams
Qualification and Education Requirements
- B.S. or M.Sc. in the field of cell biology, immunology, toxicology, cancer biology, or bioengineering with 2+ years of laboratory experience, preferably in an industrial setting
- Must have hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture, multi-color flow cytometry, and cellular/immunological assay development
- Creative problem-solving and demonstrated success in prioritizing/executing multiple lab tasks to meet project goals are essential
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.