Seeking a Scientific Process Operator for a 12 month assignment in Malvern, PA
12 hrs/2 week rotation
POSITION TITLE: TEMPORARY BIOTECHNICIAN SCIENTIFIC PROCESS OPERATOR
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PERFORMING MANUFACTURING PROCEDURES AND THE EXECUTION OF SCHEDULED TASKS WITHIN A CGMP ENVIRONMENT IN DOWNSTREAM MANUFACTURING. THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR QUALITY AND MAINTAINING THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN COMPLIANCE WITHIN COMPANY POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND ALL APPLICABLE REGULATIONS.
- EXECUTES MANUFACTURING PROCESSES ACCORDING TO TECHNICAL OPERATIONS AND OPERATIONAL SERVICES STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- VERIFIES AND ENTERS PRODUCTION PARAMETERS PER SOP AND BATCH RECORD ON TRAINED PROCEDURES
- RETRIEVES AND ANALYZE TREND CHARTS AND PROCESS DATA ON TRAINED PROCEDURES
- ACCURATELY COMPLETES DOCUMENTATION IN SOP S, LOGBOOKS AND OTHER GMP DOCUMENTS
- DEMONSTRATE TRAINING PROGRESSION THROUGH ASSIGNED CURRICULUM
- ACCOUNTABLE FOR ADHERENCE TO COMPLIANCE POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- WEAR THE APPROPRIATE PPE WHEN WORKING IN MANUFACTURING AND OTHER HAZARDOUS WORKING ENVIRONMENTS
- TAKES NECESSARY ACTION TO ELIMINATE SAFETY HAZARDS AND COMMUNICATE TO OTHERS ANY OBSERVED UNSAFE BEHAVIORS
For immediate consideration please call 732-246-0215 or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.