Temp to hire
Rotating Panama shift
days and Nights
DOE up to $20 an hour
Job Knowledge and testing:
• Familiar with general Good Laboratory Practices regarding documentation, calculations, and following procedures.
• Understands basic analytical concepts and procedures
• Adheres to safety, health and operating policies and procedures
• Can perform testing (as trained) defined in QAOP and ELTM binders and Research procedures used in the QC Lab.
• Can operate laboratory equipment and instrumentation
• Knows applicable computer tools. Certificate of Analysis, entering of batch analysis results.
• Neatly completes Q.A. sheets documenting adjustments, times, and any abnormal occurrences. Effectively communicates problems to production personnel.
• Maintains the production sample log sheet.
• Communicates with the incoming technicians the status of production runs, any problems and test analysis that may overlap.
• Effectively communicates with other departments concerning batch adjustments, product codes, pre-shipment samples, etc.
• Perform duties at a professional level and maintains a positive team effort and attitude.
• Knows location of and can make most laboratory reagents and supplies and leaves at useable levels for next shift.
• Performs general housekeeping duties, maintaining a clean and organized working environment.
• Daily maintenance of Q.A. instrument log book.
• Minimizes chemical waste and places waste in designated areas.
• Fills in during co-workers absence, and performs other duties as assigned.
• Some Continuing or higher education preferred
• 1-3 years Analytical lab experience
• Ability to handle high stress in a multi-tasking environment
• Good interpersonal skill
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.