* Independently perform and monitor the 4 most common lyophilizer programs (Production Runs, Decontaminate, Vacuum Integrity and Defrost).
* Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair Biologics related Production, R&D, PD and Quality equipment.
* Assist in equipment modifications and installations as directed
* Assist Engineering in equipment qualifications.
* Document your part in all Maintenance, Production, R&D and Product Development related activities using
* our computerized maintenance and other systems.
* Independently update Maintenance Control documents as required to reflect current maintenance requirements, practices, and procedures.
* Position requires some work in gowning area
Note: 20% of this job involves direct R&D activities.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma/GED required.
* 2-year technical degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
* 3 years of HVAC troubleshooting and repair with a focus on refrigeration, or production scale freeze dryer operation and repair
* Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook or similar) experience required
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
* EPA/HVAC Section 608 certification required
* High Pressure Boiler license strongly preferred (must be willing to prepare for and pass test within 1 year if not already licensed-Special is acceptable)
* Hepatitis B Vaccination or waiver required (will provide)
* Strong electromechanical troubleshooting ability required
* This role requires initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Initial training will be on 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled