Pharmacy Technician – Elizabethtown, PA
Kelly Services has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to come join our client located in Elizabethtown, PA. As the Pharmacy Technician placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for Acts as the patient s advocate to ensure that the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and also meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to help individuals maintain healthy lives. So, if you’re ready to put your strong organizational, communicational and analytical skills to work, then what are you waiting for?! Apply today!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains new prescription refill information from customers such as name, address and health coverage.
- Labels products under Pharmacist s supervision, counts medications, stocks medication on shelves, and assists customers on the telephone and in person.
- Retrieves, counts and measures drugs.
- Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
- Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer.
- 9:00am-5:30pm Monday - Friday
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years of Pharmacy experience
- Pharmacy Technician National Certification Required
- Basic PC Skills .Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Word
HOW TO APPLY:
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To apply for this opportunity please utilize the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button. Every day, Kelly Healthcare Resources (KHR) specializes in providing highly skilled nursing and allied health professionals within hospitals and other health care facilities, as well as positions in sectors such as insurance, pharmaceutical, health management and education.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, and life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid service bonus and holidays
- Portable 401(k) plans
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Related Search Terms: Accredited Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Tech, Certified Pharmacy Tech, CPhT, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Lead Pharmacy Tech, Lead Pharmacy Technician, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy Inventory Specialist, Senior Pharmacy Tech, Sr. Pharmacy Technician, RX Tech, RX Technician, Medical, Medication
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading healthcare companies—providing you with the chance to positively impact quality and delivery of patient care. In a field where innovation and change happen constantly, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 1,200 healthcare hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your healthcare career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.